Luxury Dog Boarding
If you are going to be out of town or out for the night, we want to be your doggie’s home away from home. We offer overnight stays 7 days a week 365 day a year. During holiday periods our overnight accommodations get booked very quickly, so please plan ahead to ensure your four-legged friend will have a great time with us.
Our dog boarding amenities includes:
Climate Controlled Environment
Private Crate Free Suites
5 Walks Per Day
Yummy Bedtime Snack
Luxury Dog Boarding Rates
Overnight Luxury Dog Boarding:
$48.00 + tax/day
Multiple pet discounts are available. Second and third pets in same suite 20% discount.
$38.00/day + tax
Add On Options:
- Nature Walk (15 minutes) $12
- Cuddle Time (10 minutes) $10
- Peanut Butter Kong $4
- Ice Cream Treat $4
- Nail Clipping/Dremel $15
- Ear Cleaning- $15
- Nail/Ear Combo- $25
- Furminator Brush Out- $20 (gently removes dogs undercoat, loose hair, & dirt).
- Birthday Cake by K&B Canine Confections & Frozen Delights – Birthday celebration will include emailed photos of the pup being served their custom cake.
- 4 inch custom cake – $25
- 6 inch custom cake – $30
- 11 inch “themed” cookie cake – $20
- 6 cupcakes without toppers – $15
- 6 cupcakes with “themed” toppers – $20
- Click here to view cake and celebration photos >>
*** Prices subject to change and don’t include 7% NYS sales tax.
FAQ's & Policies
Drop Off & Pick Up Times for Boarding
Monday – Saturday: 8 am – 11 am, 5 pm – 6 pm
Sunday: 8 am -11 am
HOLIDAYS: Although we are not open for appointments on holidays we are still attentively caring for our guests 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Yes! All new clients are required to complete an evaluation prior to booking a reservation. Evaluations are $35. For safety reasons, we do not allow any walk-in visitors. Please schedule an appointment to visit.
Non-Refundable Evaluation Fee: $35.00 (includes tax).
$100.00 Deposit is required. Deposits will be returned if cancellation is 7 days prior to check in date. Deposits will be non-refundable if cancellation is less than 7 days prior. We do not allow shortening your reservation within 7 days prior.
During holidays and peak times we require 2 weeks notice for refunds.
Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit.
Waggs-And-Woofs always charges for the day that your pet arrives regardless of the time you bring your pet in. Your reservation date is day # 1. If your pet is picked up by 11 am, you are not charged for the departure morning. If your pet stays later than our morning checkout time, you are charged for the remainder of that day. We base our charging on a Hotel System.
Waggs-And-Woofs never charges EXTRA for “PEAK” times. Our boarding rate remains the same throughout the entire year.
Yes! Oral medications that can be given with your pets meal are given at no extra charge. However, if your pet needs to be “pilled”, needs ear medication, eye medication, or topical medication, there will be a nominal fee of $2.00 per administration.
Absolutely! Waggs-And-Woofs is protected by a state of the art security system & Generac Generator.
- Please bring an ample supply of your dog’s food (and treats). Dogs are very sensitive to changes in their diets and we don’t want their tummies getting upset. All food must be in Ziploc or airtight containers, labeled with any feeding instructions and your dog’s name.
- We will ONLY accept stainless steel bowls for your dog’s food and water.
- We encourage you to bring personal belongings and toys that will help your doggy adapt to their new surroundings. A blanket or favorite toy will likely put them at ease and make their stay much more enjoyable. Waggs-And- Woofs does not accept any Rawhide products. All personal items will be kept in their suite.
- Any medication must be in a safe container with your dog’s name and administration instructions included.
We reserve the right to deny admittance to dogs lacking proof of vaccinations, and/or dogs displaying signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, and/or aggressive behavior. Minimum age for all services is 4 months of age and vaccinations current.
All pets arriving must be in good health with vaccination records current. Any pet requiring medical attention will be taken to the veterinarian. Charges will be at the owners expense. Every effort will be taken to contact the owner prior to treatment.
The essential vaccinations for your dog are as follows: Rabies, 1 or 3 year (puppies six months of age) DHLPP, Bordetella (administered within the previous 12 months, and more than 14 days prior to a boarding reservation). Negative Fecal Exam within the last 1 year. All vaccination records must be from a licensed veterinarian. Additionally we require that you maintain a year-round treatment for ticks and fleas in order to protect our facility from any contamination and thus protect all of our guests. We recommend topical solutions such as Frontline and Advantage. These products are available over the counter or from your veterinarian. Please talk to your veterinarian about your options and frequency of treatment. All dogs over the age of 7 months must be Spayed/Neutered to participate in daycare.
* Bordetella is a vaccination to help prevent a condition known as “canine cough”. It has shown that this vaccination has little protection after twelve months, thus we require that it be administered within the 12 months prior to a boarding, daycare,or spa visit. It has also been a known fact that the vaccination can cause a break through and actually cause a mild form of canine cough so it is advisable that all Bordetella vaccinations be given a minimum of two weeks (14 days) prior to any visit or stay. Please note that Bordetella is a virus family of over 200 strains and that all vaccinations on the market today only cover about 30 of the most common strains. Bordetella vaccinations do not guarantee any protection from this virus, but it does help if the strains encountered are of the most common variety. Waggs-And-Woofs takes care to make sure that all dogs are vaccinated against canine cough, but we DO NOT take responsibility for any break through, or outbreaks in this large family of virus.